gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

My name is ***** ***** have Aussie regarding my waterheater

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** have Aussie regarding my waterheater how do items it on
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: How do I light it
JA: OK got it. Last thing — RV Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 10 months ago.
Hi my name is***** is the make and model of the water heater? IF you are not sure go to the outside access panel and pull down the panel, you should see a sticker with a make and model number... Thanks, Robert
Expert:  Robert replied 10 months ago.
Hi... Was just checking in if you still need more help on this? There are several brands and models for the water heater, some you use a switch inside and others have a pilot you have to light, if you can get me the make and model of the water heater I should be able to help you out more.... Robert