gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry

My name is ***** ***** have Aussie regarding my waterheater

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** have Aussie regarding my waterheater how do items it on
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: How do I light it
JA: OK got it. Last thing — RV Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 6 months ago.
Hi my name is***** is the make and model of the water heater? IF you are not sure go to the outside access panel and pull down the panel, you should see a sticker with a make and model number... Thanks, Robert
Expert:  Robert replied 6 months ago.
Hi... Was just checking in if you still need more help on this? There are several brands and models for the water heater, some you use a switch inside and others have a pilot you have to light, if you can get me the make and model of the water heater I should be able to help you out more.... Robert