Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Which microwave model would replace a dometic dotrm15b.( dimensions

Customer Question

which microwave model would replace a dometic dotrm15b.( dimensions and the locations of the two vent exhausts in back of unit?) thank you! tom
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 7 months ago.
Hi my name is***** would think the DOTR 16B would be a straight change out for you, they are pretty common to find in RV's. I am going to give you an installation manual so you can look it over and should be able to tell if it is mounted the same as yours and it will show any details on the install. Click HERE for that.....IF you still need more help please let me know, follow ups are included... Robert
Expert:  Robert replied 7 months ago.
Also here is a comparsion of the height width and depth for both... Your current one, 29-15/16" W x 16-7/16" H x 15-3/8" DThe Dort16B..... 29 7/16"W x16 7/16" H x 15-11/16 DSo it should fit in....
Expert:  Robert replied 7 months ago.
Hi... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped??? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert