Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.

All rec has 123volts, ref won't come on, micro light comes

Customer Question

all rec has 123volts, ref won't come on, micro light comes on when open door but the micro won't work,and no 12volt lights works. i had a electric man look at it he said everything looked good but didn't know what was wrong he said to get a rv person to look but non in the area
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a RV. The RV Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: i hope to
JA: Is there anything else the RV Mechanic should be aware of about your RV?
Customer: the slides don't work thats it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the RV Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 6 months ago.
Hi my name is***** is the Year, Make and Model of the RV?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
2007 Regal
Expert:  Robert replied 6 months ago.
OK What I need to know is if you have all the AC power and are missing the DC power? The AC power would be the outlets, TV, Microwave, etc, understand about the microwave but do you have AC power everywhere else? The DC power would be the lights, furnace, water heater roof ac, fridge. Many of the appliances needs DC voltage to turn on for the circuit boards. Also are you using any adapters or extension cords on the main cord you plug in with? Thanks, Robert
Expert:  Robert replied 6 months ago.
Hi... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped??? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert