Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

I just requested a quote through the BBB. I received a Email

Customer Question

I just requested a quote through the BBB. I received a Email from BBB about my quote and I don't know if I will get a answer on "Where is the exact location and how to access it of the fresh water pump so I can replace it, not working on a 2005 Windsport 34N Class A Motorhome"?
Category: RV
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
It is 9:30 pm here. Do I have to answer to the response tonight or can it wait til tomorrow about noon and is this question charged to my credit card?
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 6 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know. In some cases I have seen these near the fresh water tank or under the kitchen sink area.I would inspect these areas if you have not already to see if it is found.If this was already checked you may have to contact a dealer or repair center to see if they can tell you the possible location.If this is not an option here let me know so we can continue from here. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I looked at both of those places. That is why I contacted you. If I have to contact the manufacturer why will I pay you?
Unfortunately this is all of the info I have on this here myself but someone else here may have more info.I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.Thanks Pete
Expert:  Randall replied 6 months ago.
Do I understand that the fresh water pump isn't working and you want to replace it? Are you sure that it just isn't a bad fuse? Please get back to me with the details of the situation and I can assist you with this information and how to test this. All follow ups are included in our fee no matter how many there may be and are fully expected.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have to do payroll right now. I will check the fuse shortly and get back to you.
Expert:  Randall replied 6 months ago.
No hurry.......I am in and out all day and will watch for your post.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
All fuses look good. Why does the fuse panel not full of fuses several spots empty
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
here is where the I am back is to be located