Michael Reush
Michael Reush, RV Technician
Experience:  Serving the rv industry since 1977

I have a Atwood water heater in my 2008 Jayco camper. For

Customer Question

I have a Atwood water heater in my 2008 Jayco camper. For about two years I have had problems with the fault light indicator coming on and when it does, heater will not come on. At first just moving some wires at in front of the heater would clear the fault light. Later I have had to clean the terminal strip where the plug in are to correct the problem. Flipping the on and off switch rapidly several times would correct the problem. Now none of those things worked. Looking at the wiring diagram, both the thermostat and ECO device is connected to the fault light. Don't want to just start replacing parts and don't know how to troubleshooting. Got any ideas.
Category: RV
Expert:  Michael Reush replied 6 months ago.
Hi, you need to replace the control module to repair your problem.............Michael