gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry

No power to the RV. Batteries were replaced. Still no power.

Customer Question

JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: There's 120v at the inverter going from shorepower to inverter. My husband tested that with a tester There's 120v at the circuit breaker box inside the coach, but no power to the outlets.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — RV Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 6 months ago.
No AC power at all?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I don't know what happened, but I just signed up for $39 a month. I only need help with this issue. Don't think it will take longer than a month... or a day to figure it out.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have AC at the breakers. But not at the outlets.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Are you here?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Randall replied 6 months ago.
I had to leave for a bit, but now I am back........and will make a phone chat option available for you.