gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

2007 diplomat, duotherm thermostat,t domitec roof air. thermostat

Customer Question

2007 diplomat, duotherm thermostat,t domitec roof air. thermostat is new. Cannot keep the air conditioners synchronized. One will run cold air and the other heat pump at the same time regardless of what mode is set on. May be reversed the next time.Can come on and precisely do as set. Is there a way to program the thermostat? Thanks in advance!!!
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 7 months ago.
Hi my name is***** this a 5 button duo therm thermostat? All the buttons would be in a row.... Thanks, Robert
Expert:  Robert replied 7 months ago.
Hi was wondering if you still need more help on this, follow ups are included and I had asked if you have a 5 button comfort control thermostat? There are several different ones that can be used...Thanks, Robert