Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

The Thetford Tecma JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more

Customer Question

The Thetford Tecma
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The macerator isn't working
JA: OK got it. Last thing — RV Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 7 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** the delay, if the macerator is not working the impeller may be clogged preventing it from turning, normally for this type of condition you would want to remove the toilet and work on it at a bench. Click HERE for some troubleshooting and it will provide some pictures for you as well. Also make sure you verify the DC voltage at the toilet and make sure there is not a fuse blown. Normally when the macerator appears not to be working the impeller is obstructed... Hope this helps some... IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.... Robert