peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

My RV Ford Transit Van 2001 Model, is beeping all the time.

Customer Question

Hi my RV Ford Transit Van 2001 Model, is beeping all the time. I cant turn it off with the keypad remote. We think its something wrong with the immobiliser. The whole van won't start can you give me some advise please?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Thank you and Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: He is trying to disconnect the battery
JA: Lots of things can cause problems with the battery. The Ford Mechanic will know what to do. Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: We can't start the van at all while this problem is going on as it just keeps beeping like an alarm
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 7 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. If your model has a key blade that you can insert into a key cylinder try this and see if locking and unlocking the doors manually with the key blade corrects this fault here.If this does not work for this issue here or was already attempted let me know so we can continue. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete