peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.

I have a Keystone Cougar X-lite High Country 29LRI. Having

Customer Question

I have a Keystone Cougar X-lite High Country 29LRI. Having trouble turning off the porch light. And, can't figure out how to get the outside speakers on. Any ideas?
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 6 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know. Usually there is a switch you can toggle off and on to turn on and off the speakers and it is usually on the radio and may say something like speakers A and speakers B.Check and see if you can locate this switch.If the outside light is not turning off with the control switch at all then the switch itself may be shorted/damaged internally causing this issue here with the switch needing replaced.This will need to be tested further to pinpoint and repair the fault here. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete