Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Phil. Our glider room before winter closed up just fine. We

Customer Question

Phil. Our glider room before winter closed up just fine. We uncovered our camper today and when we push the out button on the glider it doesn't make a sound or anything.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I'm pushing the button and nothing happens
JA: OK got it. Last thing — RV Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 9 months ago.
Hi my name is***** the slide room will be wired directly to the battery, make sure you have good battery voltage at the battery, the battery voltage should be at least 11 volts. Check for a breaker OR fuse on one of the cables near the battery many times they will put a breaker in-line. Below is a picture as a general rule it would be 18" from the battery and could be on the frame. Most have a small tab on them that will pop out when it trips but some are thermal. Go to the main fuse panel inside and check all the fuses for power as well. IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me, follow ups are included.
Expert:  Robert replied 9 months ago.
Hi was just checking in to see if my answer helped??? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert