Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.

I have the 621 model I have 12v and 110 going into board in

Customer Question

I have the 621 model I have 12v and 110 going into board in back I have no reading in front the fridge has been off during the winter
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My name is arme
JA: OK got it. Last thing — RV Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 6 months ago.
Hi my name is***** the fridge needs is DC power to turn on, make sure the fuse on the circuit board did not blow. You should have a 5 amp fuse for the DC side on the circuit board you would have to remove the cover to inspect. Make sure the fuse is also not loose have seen that before and if it is loose in the holder then the fridge will not turn on. IF you have good DC voltage at the fuse and the fridge will still not turn on check the round flue canister and make sure there is not a small disc with a button in the center, that is a high limit on some models and when that trips it prevents the fridge from working. IF you do not see that and have good DC voltage going into the board, fuse is not blown I suspect the circuit board is the problem, rare for the upper control panel to fail. I am going to give you a service manual that might help you out. Click HERE for that. IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you how do I check for power at the glass fuse I tried grounding to the fridge case
Expert:  Robert replied 6 months ago.
OK Be careful you are not touching the AC fuse and it is the DC fuse. You can check continuity through the fuse, if you set your meter to ohms and touch the probes together you should see 0 same if the fuse is good... You should be able to put positive lead on the fuse and then to ground and you should have voltage. But please make sure you are testing the proper fuse, you do not want to touch the AC fuse when it is plugged in or you can get zapped. IF you have voltage going into the board and not at the fuse bad board. Hope this helps some. IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a rating, it is the only way I get credit for helping... Robert
Expert:  Robert replied 6 months ago.
Hi was just checking in to see if my answer helped??? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert