peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

We have a coachman mirada 35Bharat 2016. This is the third

Customer Question

We have a coachman mirada 35Bharat 2016. This is the third time we have used it and the drop-down bed over the drivers seat won't lower. The control panel for the beds is flashing four red lights and one green. What should we do?
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 7 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know. This usually indicates one or more of the position sensors for the bed assembly or the motor itself may be at fault that allows it to drop down causing this issue here.What will have to be done from here is to have this tested electronically by a repair facility or person that has the correct diagrams for your model here to pinpoint the exact fault.Once this has been done it can then be repaired to correct this issue.This will have to be tested further to pinpoint the cause since there is a large number of possible faults to cause this here. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete