peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.

After an oil and filter change on a Cummins 600 ISX engine.

Customer Question

After an oil and filter change on a Cummins 600 ISX engine. Won't start. Engine Comm error on dash. What do I do? The mechanic think it is a fuel pump but with that code I think a spark problem
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 6 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know. Make sure nothing was bumped loose or damaged when the engine oil change was done as this will cause this fault here.If this is or was checked and found o.k. make sure the engine oil level is at the correct level and is not over full or under full as this causes this fault on some models as well.If all of these are checked and found o.k. let me know. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete