gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

Our range was working in our rv. We changed propane tanks &

Customer Question

Our range was working in our rv. We changed propane tanks & hauled about 3hrs to the coast. When I went to use it, the handle for the electric pilot broke, and we can't seem to get gas to the range (trying to light with a bbq lighter).
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: Yes, we checked the fuses (they are good) and tested/reset gas detector. Still nothing.
JA: Anything else I can tell the RV Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: 2012 wildwood x-lite
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the RV Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 7 months ago.

So the problem is that you can't light the burner? Once you changed tanks did you remember to turn them both back on ALL THE WAY? Please get back to me if I am not clear on what the problem is.

Expert:  Randall replied 7 months ago.

Just checking back to see if you were able to resolve this issue or do you still need some additional input from me?