Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.

Aloha Randall, I need a wiring diagram Larson Acu-gauge

Customer Question

Aloha Randall, I need a wiring diagram for a Larson Acu-gauge monitor panel with auto-fill for my 1986 Holiday Rambler Imperial Ltd. 38 ft. long Class A diesel pusher. Hovey Corbin
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 6 months ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** for me Hovey..........but, I don't have a good idea where to get one. Did you try to get one from Monaco Customer Service? I will go ahead and put this back up on the board so any of our other techs can offer something here. Sorry, I couldn't help!
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Aloha Randall, Monaco has been less than helpful with my issue and I am still in need of the detailed information to get my coach wired properly and to get the monitor panel working again. Hovey
Expert:  Randall replied 6 months ago.
Sorry to hear that........but, I have no personal knowledge of that particular panel. Don't respond here or it locks me back into the question. Thanks!
Expert:  Robert replied 6 months ago.
Hi my name is***** and you should be able to spot your panel with wiring diagrams, the Larsen company has changed a few time and Tech Edge should be able to line you up with any other diagrams if you do not see them, I also know the snake river products were also interchangeable. Hope this points you in the right direction if you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Robert replied 6 months ago.
Sorry I can not do a phone service at this time, I was hoping the link I provided would give you some more info on your system, I think it shows your panel inside. I might contact Tech Edge and they should be able to provide you any parts or diagrams that you need. I can still help you in this format if needed.... Robert