Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.

I have a 2007 Tiffin Allegro bus the two slides on the drivers

Customer Question

I have a 2007 Tiffin Allegro bus the two slides on the drivers side, the back up camera and the dash ac have all stopped working all at the same time , I"be checked all the breakers in the ack bedroom closet and fuses in outside compartment below drivers area slide switches aren"t getting any voltage.
Thanks Roert
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 6 months ago.
Hi my name is***** the slides make sure the ignition key is turned OFF and you have good battery voltage go outside to the compartment with the inverter and look for some breakers, the breaker will have two posts on it with a cable on each side, when the breaker trips it will prevent the rooms from operating. I would also get a 12 volt test light go to the chassis fuse box, probe each fuse for power, then turn the ignition ON and probe each fuse. I am showing for the rooms to operate the ignition switch needs to be OFF as they use an innerlock relay to prevent the rooms from running out while you are traveling. It says the breakers for the rooms are in the compartment witch the inverter. These may not be tied together since the back up camera and dash ac should be powered by the ignition switch being on and the slideroom with the switch off... Hope this helps some... Robert
Expert:  Robert replied 6 months ago.
Hi... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped?? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me, if you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a rating. Robert
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** I have already checked everything you have suggested, coach has fuse panel outside coach under drivers seat, all good it has fuse panel in center console on floor under two pull out draws all good, it has reader panel and fuse box in rear bed room closet all good two fuse boxes in second from rear compartment on pass side all good, it has a main 300 amp fuse in rear batt box, NO breakers or fuses in storage compartment. Thanks
Expert:  Robert replied 6 months ago.
OKIF you checked every fuse with a 12 volt test light and they all have power I would go back to the battery and follow any smaller gauge wires and make sure you are not missing a breaker or fuse, go to the main fuse box and locate the harness going into the RV for the dash, make sure if there is a male and female plug connector that it did not come loose, have seen that before. With all the items mentioned they should not be sharing the same circuit which makes me think you have an issue with the wiring harness. Sometime the back up camera will have an inline fuse on the back of it on the power wire going into the unit. Make sure nothing hs been disturbed in front of the steering column as well. Might need to have a good RV shop take a look at this one if you verified all your fuses and any breakers. My goal is for you to be satisfied with my efforts, I only get credit when you select a rating, if you would like to try another expert please let me know... Robert