Ron, RV Mechanic
Experience:  32 years Master Tech ASE certified.
7276279

MY 1994 FLEETWOOD FLAIR 32H IS NOT LOCKING UP ON THE CONVERTER

Customer Question

HI MY 1994 FLEETWOOD FLAIR 32H IS NOT LOCKING UP ON THE CONVERTER AND THE LIGHT IS ON THE DASH, CHECK TRANS,
1. THE GEAR BOX HAS BEEN TOTALLY O/HAULED AND IS WORKING CORRECTLY.
2. I HAVE HAD THE 4L80E COMPUTER CHECKED WITH THE GM COMPUTER TESTER AND ALL THE RIGHT SIGNALS COME UP WHEN DRIVING BUT DOES NOT CHANGE INTO LOCKUP.
Category: RV
Expert:  Ron replied 10 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.Any time the light on the dash come on the computer is seeing a fault and when this happens the computer should set and store a fault code and or codes. In order to begin to determine the cause the first thing that needs to be done is the system needs to be scanned and the fault code and or codes retrieved. If you can get this done and post back with the fault code I will see if I can help you with this problem.