peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

When retracting the leveling system is it normal couple

Customer Question

When retracting the leveling system is it normal for a couple of the lights to remain flashing? Also is there a way to reset the system?
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 8 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online. Unfortunately it sounds like one of the position sensors for the slide is detecting an issue with the slide either not retracted fully or one of the position switches is failing sending an incorrect position signal.I have seen this occur before and the affected switch or position sensor needs replaced for this fault here.This will have to be tested to be sure this is the cause and to check for any issues with the position of the slide needing adjustment as some can come out of adjustment needed re adjusted and repaired. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete