Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', RV Mechanic
Experience:  Ford Cert. Chevrolet Cert., Heavy Line Mech, Race Shop Owner, Mobile Electronics.

Will the Kenwood DDX9702S fit in my 2005 Winnebago Adventurer

Customer Question

Will the Kenwood DDX9702S fit in my 2005 Winnebago Adventurer 38J
Category: RV
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 6 months ago.
.sorry for the delay.............Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (akaCustomer and I look forward to helping you!”.This depends on the Unit that was installed in your Winnebago.......The Kenwood DDX9702S fits a double-DIN (4" tall) dash openingsWinnebago had a DIN & 1/2 Unit, but some had a space below the Radio that could be "modified"Click Attachment belowIF yours has that space, you would need to remove the Factory Radio & spacer & measure the opening & depth to accomodate the Kenwood prior to purchaseW x H156.6 mm x 81.6 mm , 6-3/16 x 3-3/16inch.IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating..Please do the right thing and leave a rating, using the rating system, so I may be credited for this Q&A..NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better..Rating is very Important to our Service.
did you need more info?please respond
are you going to rate my answer?please respond