Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.

The outlets and by table and TV upfront don't work

Customer Question

The outlets for kitchen and by table and TV upfront don't work
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else I can tell the RV Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: No that's it just all electrical outlets across kitchen counter front TV and by table.
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the RV Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 6 months ago.
Hi my name is***** sounds to me you might have a tripped GFI, these are outlets like you would find in a house, they will have a test and reset on them. Make sure you do not have one tripped, normally they are in the bathroom and or galley but can be just about anywhere else including the outside, look in all your cabinets and outside to make sure one is not hiding. Go to the main breaker panel and turn the breakers off and then back on one at a time, sometimes a breaker can trip and not look like it. Beyond that I would get a polarity checker and plug it into the non working outlets what this will do is tell you if there is a wiring issue if so isolate the AC power and check the connections on each of the outlets that are not working. IF you still need more help please let me know, IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a rating, it is the only way I get credit for helping... Robert
Expert:  Robert replied 6 months ago.
Hi was just checking in to see if my answer helped? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me..... Robert