gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry

I'm the person who has the thor 31D.. Randall could not

Customer Question

HI I'm the person who has the thor 31D.. Randall could not give me an answer. After I spoke to him he know what I was getting at, but could not help...
JA: Good to know. The mechanics have tons of experience dealing with this sort of thing. How old is your transmission?
Customer: Three days ago.
JA: Ok. We'll get you to one of the go-to transmission guys. Other than the problems you mentioned, how has the car been running?
Customer: Its runs fine, but my duct work doesn't work well.
JA: Noted. I'll pass this info along to the mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. Anything else I can tell the RV Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: HELP
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the RV Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 6 months ago.
HI my name is***** what is the exact issue you are having? Are you getting poor dash air coming out the vents? The more detailed info you can supply the better I can assist you.. Robetr