Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

We have a 2010 zinger travel trailer 25ft. with a standard

Customer Question

we have a 2010 zinger travel trailer 25ft. with a standard tub/shower 24by36 can we have a step in shower installed. we have seen these step ins in many of the new units
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 8 months ago.
Yes.............Lyons makes quite a few options. I am adding a link to their website. The base and enclosure should run you about $500 or so and about that much more for installation, but if you are handy with tools this isn't that hard to do. I can give you a few tips. We just finished one using their products in my shop. Hope this proves helpful here. Please get back to me if you need more input from me as all follow ups are included in our fee. http://www.lyonsindustries.com/
Expert:  Randall replied 8 months ago.
You might have to do some modifications to get one to fit OR you can get a custom one made by a local contractor in your area in tile. That would cost more, but would be much nicer. See if you have any room in there for a wider unit as 36 x 36 is more standard. Let me know if you need more ideas and attach a photo of your bath area if you can to your post.
Expert:  Randall replied 8 months ago.
There is a company in California that can make a custom fiberglass unit for you as well. I have used them several times with good success. More expensive than Lyons, but just a high quality.
Expert:  Randall replied 8 months ago.
Just checking back in to see if you were able to use the information I provided or do you still need some additional input from me on this?