Cat Man
Cat Man, Cat Engine Expert
Experience:  23 years Caterpillar Engine experience

My name is ***** *****, no smoke even on accerating. the filter

Customer Question

my name is ***** *****, no smoke even on accerating. the filter is a all in one setup. outside housing and filter are one unit.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Peggs filter minder every time we drive motorcoach. should i just ignore filter minder?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — RV Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: RV
Expert:  Cat Man replied 6 months ago.
Thanks for asking your question. I will try and help you out.
Yes I'm sure it's reading wrong. I see this all the time.
I would ignore the minder. I'm sure the filter is good to go if there is no low power or smoke.
Please reply back if you need more help or have more questions. I am happy to assist.
Expert:  Cat Man replied 6 months ago.
Hello. Are you there? Please don't forget to leave a positive rating so that I receive credit. Thanks.