Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

1994 winnebago brave screen door latch

Customer Question

1994 winnebago brave screen door latch
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 8 months ago.
Hi.... My name is***** me see IF I can figure out a part number for you. This might take me a little bit of time but I will respond back one way or another. Robert
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
would like to see part and install instructions
Expert:  Robert replied 8 months ago.
OK I do not sell parts and the new latch would come with directions. I looked up your year and I am showing a Phillips D4234 for the screen door latch. Click HERE to view, that is where you should be able to purchase one, they also had some on Amazon that I saw. Sorry for the delay I had to pull up a parts manual for the brave and search for the screen door parts, hope this helps you out. IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me, IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a rating, it is the only way I get credit for helping. Robert
Expert:  Robert replied 8 months ago.
Hi.... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me...