Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.

I have a 2003 Glendale Titanium 5th wheel, it came with a Dometic

Customer Question

I have a 2003 Glendale Titanium 5th wheel, it came with a Dometic Rm3862 refrigerator. The refrigerator cooling unit has gone out and sprayed yellow powder out of it. I'm not buying a new refrigerator for it, but decided to replace the cooling unit with an after market new one..any recommendations?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 6 months ago.
Hi my name is***** down ATCO if they have one for your model, I would contact them directly and they should be able to tell you if they have one and cost of the cooling unit plus shipping, they are probably the best around for cooling units.... Hope this helps some, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me. IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a rating, it is the only way I get credit for helping... Robert Click HERE for contact info.