Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

I have a Onan 7500 generator in my motor home and have no

Customer Question

I have a Onan 7500 generator in my motor home and have no problems with it until today. My engine batteries have not been holding a charge and right now the batteries are showing around 11 on the charge. Will I have to wait around to see if my charger get to 12 or higher or should be
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 6 months ago.

Have them load tested to be sure they are still viable. If they are over 3 years old there is a good chance they may need replacing. IF you take them out, be sure to mark the cables well so you can get them back in the same way. Take a photo of the hookups. Easy to get this wrong if you don't. Once you rule out the batteries as a proximate cause, we can go from there.

Expert:  Randall replied 6 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to resolve this issue or do you still need some additional input from me here?