Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.

Himy name is***** own a Monaco Diplomat 2011. Currently

Customer Question

my name is***** own a Monaco Diplomat 2011. Currently my cruise control and my bay heater are not working. Are there any fuses that might be blown for each of these components. Could not find anything on the main fuse schematic?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 6 months ago.
Hi my name is***** for the delay I see no other experts have responded... What I would do to start on this is get a 12 volt test light and go to the outside fuse box front drivers side, turn the ignition ON and probe each fuse for power, doing this will allow you to check the fuses quickly and see which one have power and which ones do not, if a fuse does not have power pull the fuse out and check the contacts on the fuse and make sure they are not blown. The cruise might have it's own control module box and I would look in the engine compartment for that. IF all the fuses are good and they all have power I would call Monaco technical support and they should be able to tell you any fuse locations, make sure you give them your coach number, I have heard positive comments from other owners that have called in. Below is the contact info for that... Hope this helps some.... RobertParts, Service & Technical Support***-***-****Mon-Fri from 7 am – 4 pm, PT
Expert:  Robert replied 6 months ago.
Hi was just checking in to see if my answer helped?? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.... Robert