Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I bought a used Norcold 2 way propane fridge. The are 2 {one

Customer Question

I bought a used Norcold 2 way propane fridge. The are 2 {one black, one white} 110 plug ends from behind the fridge. Which one for the 110v and which one to work with the propane. Would it be possible to use a solar battery with a solar battery tender with an inverter? Also how many watt inverter would I need
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 8 months ago.

The inverter has to deliver 500 watts for this fridge. One of those plugs is for the fridge (the one that hooks up into the control board and the other should be for the ice maker. Let me get you a copy of the Norcold Service Manual for this model and that should help here. The size of the solar panel and equipment will determine how well that would work so get back to me with those specs and I can offer more.

Expert:  Randall replied 7 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to resolve this issue or do you still need some additional input from me here?