gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

I need a wiring diagram air bags leveling system on

Customer Question

I need a wiring diagram for the air bags leveling system on a 2004 Forest River tsunami
The air pump did not run to keep coach level. I jump the small coil ieads and shorted out the white coil power lead now there is no
leveling on the front driver side. The relay is locate in the front left fuse bay with the electric pump. Before screwing with it the leveling system work when the motor was running.
With the chassis power and house power on the leveling system worked as long as the motor was running. When you shut the engine off the air bag leaked down. I was trying to figure out what was wrong. I hope you can help
Wayne Hemphill
206 Sugar Valley Trail
Mocksville NC 27028 (###) ###-####
Thank you
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is***** is the manufacturer of the leveling? Have you tried to air up the engine until it pops off and then release the parking brake to see if the bag will fill up?Normally you would have ride height valves that allow air into the bags. That would be air from the tanks, many leveling systems use an air pump just for the leveling system. Let me know the manufacturer and will see what I can find out. Robert