Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson

2005 Mandalay on Freightliner chassis ... Heat/Fan/Air on

Customer Question

2005 Mandalay on Freightliner chassis ... Heat/Fan/Air on Freightliner part worked 2 months ago and now does not. 1. where is/are fuse(s) and 2. What else should I be checking.
Also ... my 50 amp generator keeps shutting off ... have changed fuel filter ... what else could it be ... load meter? generator?Thanks
Category: RV
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 6 months ago.
Hi Mark, My name is***** will be glad to try to help. Click the link below for the complete owners book which will have a lot of this information in it for fuses and operational checks etc. Once you review the manual let me know if there is any other information you might need. We can post back and forth at needed.Manual
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi Dan ... thanks for the reply, but I was hoping for some expert direction like I usually get here. If I had the inclination and time to look it up myself, I woulda done so.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Anyone else willing to help? Not gonna pay a fee for someone to tell me to look it up. :)Can we open this up to other experts?????
As I said we can post back and forth as needed. I happened to be at a doctors appointment..... Ive gotten paid nothing. Experts only get a percentage of the question value on positive feedback and accepted answers so until that happens your deposit sits with the site. that was my opening post to begin working with you but I will gladly opt out of this so you can work with someone else. Good luck.