Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

How do I fill the fresh water tank on a 2008 Forest River Sunseeker

Customer Question

How do I fill the fresh water tank on a 2008 Forest River Sunseeker 2860DS?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 8 months ago.
Hi my name is***** few ways Forest River will have this set up to fill the tank, the first is a gravity fill and that is normally a cap you remove and you put the hose into the hole and fills the tank, IT is not threaded. The other ways would be you would have a connector that does screw in next to the city water hook up OR you would see a valve you have to turn to allow the tank to fill, when you switch it over it would fill the tank and switching it back would allow you to have city water pressure. Many will have three connectors from left to right will be tank fill, city water and then tank flush, they should be marked they would be above the dump valves you open to drain the tank. Hope this helps some, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert
Expert:  Robert replied 8 months ago.
Hi... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert