gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

Brisk air 2 not cooling, less than 1 year old JA: Thanks.

Customer Question

Brisk air 2 not cooling, less than 1 year old
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: yes seems to be freezing up on the side of the evaporator you cannot see, amps under load are 9.8, if I cycle fan only on hear ice getting sipt out of the ducts and vents
JA: OK got it. Last thing — RV Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: RV
Expert:  Michael Reush replied 8 months ago.
Hi, that unit has a anti freeze component that shuts off the compressor to prevent icing. look up into the evaporator, and you will see a component with two wires comming off of it that plugs into the control box, make sure the component is there, and pushed into the evaporator, and that it is indeed plugged into the control box, let me know what you see, thanks