gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

We purchased a new Norcold refrigerator, model no. 121OIM,

Customer Question

We purchased a new Norcold refrigerator, model no. 121OIM, in Sept, 2014 from Camping World. It goes out, giving code L1OP. We turn it off and when we get to Camping World Service it runs. They tell us there is nothing they can do. This has happened several times and is at Campimg World now waiting to see if it will go out. Last summer it ran for 3months before going out but was back on by the time we got an appointment for service.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 9 months ago.

Is this the only error code it gives you? You say it is at Camping World now? We can run some tests, but hard to do with it there. Has Norcold been notified yet? Please get back to me and I can assist you further.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
That is the only code and company tech says it should not come back on at all until it is reset by camping world or some other tech. It seems to be resetting itself, but then still goes out maybe in a week, maybe 3 months.
Expert:  Randall replied 9 months ago.

I am out on a service call, but let me get back to you later today.