gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry

I have a 2007 Monaco Diplomat that the drivers side rear slide

Customer Question

I have a 2007 Monaco Diplomat that the drivers side rear slide out leaks in the forward corner area. I have looked at all of the seals and they appear to be good. I have noticed that the slide out does not appear to be fully extended/sealed on the rear lower corner, but the water is on the opposite end. There are no leaks when fully retracted. It also appears to be coming down the inside slide out wall as the water drips down to the carpet from behind the trim board.
Thanks for any help !!
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 6 months ago.
Do you have any slide cover on this?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Expert:  Randall replied 6 months ago.
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I was out on a Service Call. It sounds like it may have a leak up on top at the corner where the sealing may be leaking. That is a trouble spot on these. I would get up there and examine the sealing around the roof edges on the slide and see if you can see some that is loose or maybe even missing. Let me know what you find and I can recommend a repair.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** look again
Expert:  Randall replied 6 months ago.