Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

We have a 2002 discovery 37ft lost power to gfi,have power

Customer Question

we have a 2002 discovery 37ft lost power to gfi,have power to ckt breaker but not socket is there a splice somewere
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 12 months ago.
They do put some J-boxes in some of these circuits. You need to give Fleetwood Customer Service a call at(###) ###-####and give them your FIN number and they can furnish a complete set of wiring diagrams for this year, make and model. Not being a Fleetwood dealer, I don't have access to them. Be sure you check for good power INTO the GFCI as it may be the GFCI itself that has failed. Hope that proves helpful here. Please get back to me if you need more as all follow ups are included in our fee.
Expert:  Randall replied 12 months ago.
Just checking back in to see if you were able to get those diagrams from Fleetwood and resolve this or do you still need some additional input from me?