Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a 1997 34ft bounder on Ford chassis. Getting ready

Customer Question

I have a 1997 34ft bounder on Ford chassis. Getting ready for a trip and have no turn signals hazard lights, etc. Likely place to start is fuse box and flasher unit. Problem is, I cannot find either! The books that came with it show a picture of it, but don't tell you where the heck it's at. Shows exactly where it's at for class c, not class A. Sounds totally ridiculous, but....HELP!!!
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

HI my name is Robert...

Normally the chassis fuse box for the Fords is under the drivers dash pod, the pod will swing up OR have a few screws on the sides you remove and the fuse box and flasher will be in that area up high. I would get a 12 volt test light, turn the ignition switch ON and probe each fuse for power. You would also have another fuse box outside under the front engine access up high on the drivers side, normally that box the RV manufacturer installs and has some chassis items in that box. With no signals I would think that fuse would be under the drivers dash pod... Hope this helps some, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Was just checking in to see if my answer helped? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert