Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

1992 MONACO DYNASTY NO 12 VOLT IN SIDE BATTERYS GOOD WITH A

Customer Question

1992 MONACO DYNASTY NO 12 VOLT IN SIDE BATTERYS GOOD WITH A 300 COMUNIS
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

This is an older unit but I can try and point you in the right direction, Are you missing all the DC power OR the DC power is working in the bedroom (lights) and not up front?

Robert

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
THAT IS RIGHT
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

OK

So what you want to do is find the main fuse box outside, many Monaco's will have an outside fuse box and and interior fuse box. Check all the interior fuses to start, get a 12 volt test light and see if they have power, if you have power to some of the fuses check the wires going into the fuses make sure nothing has come loose.

Look outside in one of the storage compartments for another battery box, it could be near that batteries, check all the fuses with a test light and make sure they are good, sometimes they will also use shortstop style breakers, below is a picture, most have a tiny tab that pops out on them when they trip. IF you see any as you may have more then one make sure you have voltage on each post to chassis ground. Many times they would be near the battery OR inside a battery control box with fuses and other items. Since you are missing only some of the DC power this is going to be a blown fuse, tripped breaker or loose faulty connection. IF the lights happen to be 110 volt please let me know, you would know this if you unplug from power and then go out.... Hope this helps some...

Breaker.

Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

HI was just checking in to see if my answer helped? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert