gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

We have a Winnebago tour 2013, 42 foot...bed in the master

Customer Question

We have a Winnebago tour 2013, 42 foot...bed in the master bedroom will not extend we press the button and there is no motor activity. we did check the circuit breaker and fuses under the bed...they seem to be OK . Are there any additional fuses to check other than the ones under The bed ... We are at the beginning of the two week trip and hopefully you can help us solve this problem so we can sleep in a really nice big bed
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 8 months ago.

Are you plugged into shore power or not?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
we were...on the road now will be hooked up again later today...4:00 ish mountain time
Expert:  Randall replied 8 months ago.

Hook up when you get there and get back to me if you are still having an issue with that room. I will watch for your post.

Expert:  Randall replied 8 months ago.

Just checking back to see if you were able to get thiis resolved or do you still need some additional input from me?