Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

My n611 ref. Will not come on the lights just blink what do

Customer Question

My n611 ref. Will not come on the lights just blink what do o need to do?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 8 months ago.

HI my name is Robert....

How many times are they flashing, are they repeating 5 times or another number?

Robert

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
1 time every 3 seconds
Expert:  Robert replied 8 months ago.

OK

Standby, let me take a look at a service manual, take a few seconds... Robert

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Thanks
Expert:  Robert replied 8 months ago.

OK

is the ON light the only light flashing? It really matters as it is giving a code

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
It is real faint blinking i think it's both
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
They used to work on gas only and then the shop came and put a new board in it and now it just blinks but real faintly blinks and the board is brand new
Expert:  Robert replied 8 months ago.

OK

I am going to give you a service manual that will allow you to troubleshoot this. IF the lights are really dim I would start by checking the DC voltage going into the fridge, you will see in the manual where it is going into the circuit board. The circuit board is located outside under the access panel. Click HERE for the manual and then follow the troubleshooting, they do a very good job on there manuals and are easy for the average person to understand.IF it is only the ON light and the food in the fridge is very cold then it could be a bad thermistor, the fridge will go into BOS which is back up operating mode and when that happens it could freeze the food in the box. They do that per design so the food does not spoil. The manual should help. IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me, if you want to check some stuff out and get back to me that is fine, I am around daily and respond when I can... Please keep in mind I only get credit when you select a rating.... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 8 months ago.

Hi... Was just checking in to see if my answer was helpful?? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me....

Robert