Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

Where and how many gfi s are there in my 2005 Fleetwood

Customer Question

where and how many gfi s are there in my 2005 Fleetwood discovery I have only half of my recepts
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 7 months ago.

If you are using any kind of adapter you will lose some...........and there are two or sometimes 3 GFCI outlets. One in the bathroom area and one in the kitchen area and then sometimes one other one. No way to keep all these makes and models in mind from memory. I would call Fleetwood Customer Service if you can't find one that controls these (if that is the case) and give them your FIN number and have them send you a complete set of wiring diagrams for this coach. Very helpful to have. This may be a bad breaker or loose connection in one of the plugs. If you have a small digital multimeter this is much easier to track down and I can assist you in that if needed. Hope this proves helpful here. Please get back to me if you need more as all follow ups are included in our fee. No time limit.

Expert:  Randall replied 6 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to get this resolved or do you still need some additional input from me?