gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry

I have purchased the electric circuit tester and there is no

Customer Question

I have purchased the electric circuit tester and there is no electricity. There are only 2 GFI outlets that I have located and both are connected to an appliance and are working. Are you aware of any additional GFI outlets? There is one located in the kitchen and one in the bathroom. Also where might the feed plug be located?27 March 2016 03:46also note: During the night on one occasion the light came on. When I got up from my bed to turn off the light the light went back off.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 7 months ago.

You could have followed up on your original question as a follow up. Do you want to let this one go and stick to that thread?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Expert:  Randall replied 7 months ago.

I reported this as a duplicate question...........just stick to the original thread. I did respond to you there.