Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.

We have a Wildcat 2011 31 ft. 5th wheeler. One of our slide

Customer Question

We have a Wildcat 2011 31 ft. 5th wheeler. One of our slide outs is dropping down when it goes out. The other two are perfectly level. This is the large slide with the recliners and dining table. How do you adjust this slide? It is hydraulic.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 7 months ago.

HI my name is Robert....

IS the slide-room dragging or hitting OR ripping the outside seals? Is the room leaking at all? The only reason I ask is some of the larger sliderooms will drop down and then raise up when coming in, they use a type of plastic ramp OR rollers the slide-room bottom runs on top of. So it is possible the operation is normal. IT would be difficult for me to say on the adjustment as there are dozens of different slideroom types with all kinds of adjustments to them, if you you lossen or make an adjustment on the wrong bolt you could have more trouble then when you started. I might have a RV shop adjust as the labor time would only be about 1/2 hour to 1 hour to do that. You do not want to get in a situation where the slide starts dragging into the floor or starts to leak from the seals. IF you still need more help please get me the manufacturer of the room... Robert