Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

I have a 2003 fleetwood bounder 34w and try to trouble shoot

Customer Question

I have a 2003 fleetwood bounder 34w and try to trouble shoot a battery issue. How are the starting batteries connected together.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 7 months ago.

In parallel............positive to positive and negative to negative. Then the positive feed(s) are connected to one of the batteries at the positive terminal and the negative feed(s) are connected to the OTHER battery at the negative terminal. That gives you 12 VDC out of the batteries. Hope that helps. Please get back to me if you need more later as all follow ups are included in our fee.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
This is a diesel is that still true?
Expert:  Randall replied 7 months ago.

Yes...........they are all 12 VDC systems.

Expert:  Randall replied 7 months ago.

If you contact Fleetwood Customer Service next week at(###) ###-####and give them you FIN number they can furnish you a complete set of wiring diagrams for this coach. Very helpful to have!

Expert:  Randall replied 6 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to resolve this or do you still need some additional input from me?