Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Is there a upgrade programmable therastate to replace the

Customer Question

Is there a upgrade programmable therastate to replace the Duo-Therm #3106463.007
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 8 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

IF you are talking about the 4 button duo therm T-stat then a 5 button thermostat is needed but you also need to replace the boards inside the AC units, it comes as a kit and is all plug and play. IF you call a RV parts store in your area they should be able to get you the kit, you will need the make and model off the AC unit. There a few places that claim they can fix them click HERE for one of them.....

Hope this helps some, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me, IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a rating, it is the only way I get credit for helping.... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 8 months ago.

Hi was just checking in to see if my answer helped?

IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.... Robert