peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

Need to find an ac condenser Holiday Rambler Flex - 454

Customer Question

Need to find an ac condenser for 1988 Holiday Rambler Flex - 454 chevrolet engine.
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 8 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If you are unable to locate one of these new or used from a dealer or repair center you can sometimes order a component like this in at a radiator repair facility as I have seen some of them locate these parts or in some cases have one manufactured.If this is not an option for you here or was already attempted let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete