Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.

I have a 2008 Monaco Camelot with Aladdin. It works fine,

Customer Question

Hello Robert,
I have a 2008 Monaco Camelot with Aladdin. It works fine, except the text is reversed. I tried to get into the menu, but it is asking for a password. Is there a "Master password" I can use to access the setup menu?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 7 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

I wish I can help out on this and I am familiar with the Aladdin but I am unsure of the password ***** that. Monaco does have a technical support number for customers and they can be helpful for issues like this, I would contact them and see if they can give you that. The Aladdin was something Monaco developed for use on there RV's. They can be reached at 877....466....6226.... If they can NOT help you let me know I can try some sources they I know that used to work there and see if they respond.... Hope this helps some... Robert