Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.

Can you help, board cb115-reva went out were can I get a new

Customer Question

Hello, can you help
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: board cb115-reva went out were can I get a new board
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: service man here now
JA: Is there anything else the RV Mechanic should be aware of about your RV?
Customer: he took a picture of th old is connected, old checked out by major electrical company and found to be dead. just need new board and diagram how wiring configuration would be if just got cb115 board
JA: Our top RV Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the RV Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the RV Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 7 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

This is a tough one due to the age, click HERE for one place that you can try for a new board, he used to be an expert on this site and might have some laying around... Beyond that you might want to look on ebay, I have seen them there before or contact some of the larger salvage yards such as Colaw, many times they will strip the units down and re-sell them... Click HERE for them... Hope this helps some.... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 6 months ago.

Hi... Was just checking in to see if my answer was helpful?? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me....