Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

I have a 2016 cedar creek fifth wheel and have no prower to

Customer Question

i have a 2016 cedar creek fifth wheel and have no prower to most of the 110 plugs
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 7 months ago.

The first thing to check is the service breakers in your service panel and flip them off and then back on again. Then check the GFCI outlets that control two or three plugs. You should have at least two. One in the bathroom area and one in the kitchen area. Push the button back in to reset it if it is tripped. If you need more or we need to dig deeper into this a small digital multimeter would be helpful so we can track the current. Easy to use and I can direct you in this. About $20 or so at most hardware stores. Hope this proves helpful. All follow ups and exchanges on this are covered in our fee and fully expected. I will also make a phone chat offer for you in case you think that would be faster and more productive.

Expert:  Randall replied 6 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to resolve this or do you still need some additional input from me?