gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

REPLACED A HYDRAULIC LINE, AND LIGHT STAYS ON, REPLACED A 26

Customer Question

REPLACED A HYDRAULIC LINE, AND LIGHT STAYS ON
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: REPLACED A 26 FOOT REAR JACK HYD HOSE, WARNING LIGHT IN DASH STAYS ON STATING (JACKS DOWN)
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: YES
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I HAVE WORKED THE SYSTEM SEVERAL TIMES COMPLETELY UP AND DOWN. THE RESORVOIR IS AT THE FULL MARK AND ALL CYLINDERS WORK.
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box. OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box. Is there anything else important you think the RV Mechanic should know about your RV?
Customer: NOT REALLY
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the RV Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 8 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

What is the Year, Make and Model of the RV? WHO is the manufacturer of the jacks? ID should say on the controls....

Robert